I love to bake, baking is my number one hobby. It brings me joy to see other people enjoy what I’ve created. I love a good cheesecake ( my gran makes the best ) it is my go to desert and people always ask me for my recipes, so today I’ve decided to share my recipe with you. Let’s get started.
What you’ll need:
2 packets of biscuits ( e.g. Tennis, digestives, or any plain biscuits.)
2 tablespoons of butter/ margarine ( melted )
2 packets of Philadelphia cream cheese ( or any plain cream cheese )
2 cans of condensed milk
2 tablespoons of flour
2 tablespoons of Icing sugar
1 to 2 cartons of Cream ( whipped or any )
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius ( 356 degrees Fahrenheit )
- Crush the biscuits and mix the crumbs with the butter; press firmly onto the base of the pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Then refrigerate until it hardens.
- Beat the cream cheese, condensed milk, flour and lemon juice; mix on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour over crust/ base.
- Bake for 55 minutes to an hour until centre is almost set.
- Run a knife or metal spatula around the rim of the pan to loosen the cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Cool cheesecake for 1 hour then refrigerate.
- Take a can of any berries ( fresh berries are fine ) place in a pot on low heat.
- Add the icing sugar and mix.
- Let the mixture cool down.
- Beat the whipped cream on medium until it doubles in size.
Remove the cake from the rim and assemble the cake before serving and enjoy.
That’s my cheese cake recipe, I hope that I’ve inspired you to try it out yourself. If you do try it out, I would love to see your cakes so please tag me in your post on Instagram ( @surayadereige ) or email it to me: email@example.com